Healthier students build stronger campus communities.
The physical and mental health of your student population impacts the strength of the university as a whole. Thoughtful telehealth solutions can help you improve student health, optimize campus resources and concretely demonstrate caring for the needs of students and families.
Around-the-clock access to quality healthcare gives both students and parents valuable peace of mind. When students are supported and empowered by telehealth, colleges see:
- Better overall health. Untreated illness can spread disease, fuel campus epidemics and promote the overuse of over-the-counter medications.
- Reduced absenteeism. Illness can hinder student achievement and grade performance, leading schools to loss of reputation, or even accreditation.
- More extracurricular participation. When students aren’t healthy, they can’t take on additional activities that create a vibrant, attractive campus life.
- Optimized campus clinics. Seamless integration, accurate triage and after hours support lets clinics focus on the right cases, so students who need appointments get in quickly.
- Stronger community. Thoughtful telehealth programs offer a new communications channel between school and student — one focused on good health and positive health routines
- Happy Parents and Students. Convenient, 24/7 access gives parents confidence that students will get the healthcare they need when they need it.
Explore TimelyMD solutions for higher education.