TimelyMD & EIIA
Learn more about how TimelyMD and EIIA have partnered together to support student health and safety through insurance and telehealth services that makes care accessible anytime, anywhere.
What is EIIA?
EIIA is a member-driven consortium of private, faith-inspired colleges, universities and seminaries committed to protecting the promise of higher education through the delivery of innovative insurance and risk management solutions to its members.
Why did TimelyMD form an alliance with EIIA?
EIIA and TimelyMD have formed an alliance to provide college students access to no-cost 24/7/365, on-demand medical and mental health services. Together, TimelyMD and EIIA are removing barriers to care for students by providing them insurance and a resource to support their health and safety.
The program offers on-demand medical and mental health support and scheduled counseling.
What is the benefit for EIIA members partnering with TimelyMD for telehealth services?
With premium member pricing, all EIIA member institutions can add TimelyMD’s telehealth services to their EIIA plan.
TimelyMD serves as an extension of your school’s existing health and counseling center by providing care to students at any time, on any device and from any location that is convenient and comfortable for the student. During onboarding, TimelyMD leverages branded marketing assets to ensure that students, faculty and staff are aware of the program, and provide peace of mind for students and parents.
EIIA Member Pricing
Savings for EIIA Members
$39.00 per student, per semester.
($0 visit fees)
Over 20% savings compared to non-EIIA member partners.
One time, $7,000 set up fee.
At least 50% savings compared to non-EIIA member partners.
What is TimelyMD?TimelyMD is the market leader in telehealth solutions specifically focused on students and higher education. With TimelyMD, students can access care at any time, on any device and from any location that is convenient and comfortable for the student.
What Services Does TimelyMD Offer?
- Medical – 24/7 access to quality medical care. TimelyMD’s licensed medical providers treat a wide range of medical conditions, from cold and flu to pink eye and bladder infections.
- TalkNow – Emotional support when students need it. TimelyMD’s on-demand, licensed counselors and behavioral health specialists provide support for a variety of issues, from anxiety and stress to relationship issues and critical situations.
- Scheduled Counseling – Counseling services that fit in students’ schedules. Students select the day and time that best fits in their schedule, along with the provider of their choice. Like TalkNow, counselors provide support for a wide range of issues, including critical situations.
- Psychiatry – Advanced mental health support for students. Your campus counseling center determines which students receive access to no-cost psychiatry services. Treatment is limited to non-controlled substances.
- Health Coaching – Health strategies and guidance. Empower your students to adopt new, healthier lifestyle behaviors. Nutrition specialists provide guidance for a wide range of issues, including nutrition, sleep habits, weight management, healthy eating behaviors and mindfulness.
Please complete the form to learn more about the benefit of TimelyMD’s customized telehealth program for EIIA Members and gain access to this premium pricing.