In this presentation, TimelyMD unveils our industry-leading telehealth platform, TimelyCare, and shares how we are innovating to help students thrive.
Contact TimelyMD to learn more about how our best-in-class technology improves student health and well-being.
Meet our industry-leading platform, TimelyCare. Through TimelyCare we will provide top-quality virtual care that’s faster to use, easier to access and provides seamless continuity of care. View our informative and exciting webinar to hear about the game-changing benefits of our brand new app. Plus, learn about the diversity and depth of our provider network, new program offerings and our best-in-class marketing support.
TimelyMD Chief Strategy Officer, Chris Clark, and AVP of Strategic Communications, Lisa Albert, will moderate discussions such as:
- CEO, Luke Hejl, “Creating a Generation of Thriving Students.”
- EVP of Technology, Noel Geren, “Features, Benefits and a Roadmap for Continual Innovation.”
- SVP of Clinical Transformation, Dr. Nirmal Patel, “Gen-Z Approved Programs and Enhancements”
- Chief Medical Officer, Alan Dennington, “Care Team Transformation and Advanced Protocols.”
- VP of Marketing, Nate Stewart, “Evolved Co-Branding and Student Engagement Best Practices.”
Let's Get the Conversation Started
If you have questions about how digital services can help your campus thrive, complete the contact form. Our team of solutions specialists can provide information on the impact of telehealth for your school.