Fulfilling the Promise of Student Health and Well-being at Faith-Based Institutions
In this webinar, higher education experts at faith-based institutions discuss how they deliver on their school’s mission of providing an environment that helps students learn, grow and thrive through holistic student care.
In this panel discussion, higher education experts from faith-based institutions will share:
- The best practices used at their schools to care for student health and well-being.
- How they deliver on their school’s mission to provide an environment that helps students learn, grow, and thrive.
- The changes they’ve made based on the learnings of the past year.
Learn ways your faith-based school can go beyond supporting student health to empowering students to be well in all aspects of their lives.
- Cindy Gravitt, Practice Manager, Abilene Christian University
- Caye Barton Smith, Psy. D., Vice President of Student Development, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Dr. H. James Williams, President, Mount St. Joseph University
- Katherine Cornelius, Director of Counseling, Belmont University
Complete the form to gain access to webinar.