Gen Ztressed: Well-being, Inclusion and Belonging in Polarized Times
In this Gen Ztressed webinar presentation hosted by TimelyMD, higher education experts discuss how colleges and universities can support student mental health.
In this panel discussion, you’ll hear from higher education experts on strategies and resources that your institution can use to support diverse student populations. From academics to student health, learn how all aspects of an institution work together to create a community where every student can succeed and grow.
- Stacia Alexander, LPC-S, Mental Health Director, Paul Quinn College
- Tanya Bass, Ph. D., Senior Manager of Health Equity, Active Minds
- Kayla Lisenby-denson, Assistant Director of the LGBTQ+ Center, Wake Forest University
- Geela Margo Ramos, Student and Active Minds President, University of Central Florida
- Joanna Royce-Davis, Ph. D., Vice President for Student Life, Pacific Lutheran University
Moderator: Chris Quintana, Education Enterprise Reporter, USA Today
Complete the form to gain access to webinar.